Sunday 7 February 2016

I'm eating Humble Pie and it doesn't taste so good!!!

Okay.   I will admit that eating Humble Pie can stick in the throat.   But I am big enough to admit when my opinion is proved wrong.    I wasn't the only one questioning the choice of the captaincy of the England Rugby Union team, but that does not hide the fact that I was wrong.    Dylan Hartley handled himself with a maturity that impressed me greatly.    Eddie Jones's two weeks in charge of the England team has appeared to sharpen their set pieces.    They were better in the scrum than they ever were under Stuart Lancaster and the passing was crisp.    Billy Vunipola was deservedly awarded the Man of the Match, he has acquired a fleetness of foot that has previously been missing, his normal lumbering physique replaced with a toned and agile one.  Now. Swallow.....Yuck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment