Saturday 29 December 2012

Goodbye 2012....Welcome 2013

So here we are about to see the close of 2012 and welcome in 2013.

Every year for the past five years my friend and I have sat with a cup of tea and contemplated the year gone by and what "treats" the year to come has in store for us.

Suffice to say that every year we have seen in, since our friendship began in 2006, has had its fair share of challenges that we have each had to over come.   But the oncoming year WILL be different because we have both been blessed with the knowledge of The Secret.

We know where we went wrong and we know now how to put that right.

That is not to say we won't be faced with challenges, but we now have the means to be able to tackle them and create a positive outcome.

Since moving to France I have grown in ways that I would not have done in the UK, my true friends have embraced and welcomed the "new" me, others (including close family) have not been comfortable with my incarnation and have tried to put me back into the place they feel comfortable with.

This year has been particularly difficult; my stepfather passed away after a long fight with cancer, my son fell from his bike and suffered a complicated open fracture of his arm and I have only recently had an artificial disc replaced in my neck after suffering with a slipped disc for the last three years.   My divorce came through, finally, this year and my mother has decided to return to the UK in January 2013.

I have set myself some attainable goals this year, namely to return to peak physical, mental and emotional health.   Everything else will fall into place as it is supposed to because I have sent up my request to the Universe.

I will be clearing my house of the Christmas decorations and all the clutter hiding in the corners, opening the windows and doors and burning frankincense incense to cleanse any negative vibes hanging around.   Then I will be seeing in 2013 with my four children and my mum and counting my blessings for what I have and sending out positive vibes for what I want to achieve in 2013.

I wish you all a peaceful, healthy and abundant 2013.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment